BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tivoli S.
Atlanta
IKEA has been our go to store for pretty much all our furniture at home! They are affordable yet look very classy! Our shopping experience has always been good without any hassles!
Andraya T.
I can always find something to fit what I am looking for here because they have literally anything and everything you could be doing to your home. Even if I'm not actually looking to buy something, it is one of the coolest stores to just look around in!
Amy B.
Quite possibly one of my most favorite places in earth! I have loved everything I've bought from there! Everything is reasonably priced and decent service. Worth the 2 hour drive for me.
Sussex T.
South river
Bought some flowe lamps for our daughters room and totally love the style and how they look at night. They absolutely have beatiful items to decorate and organize everything on our home.
Jake V.
Beloit , WI
I have recently purchased about all of my furniture for my house . I love it . The easy and affordable nature of the store makes it extremely easy to have a beautiful home on a budget !
Cari S.
Highland Park, NJ
What a paradise for inspiration and cheap everyday items you need at home. I have honestly only gotten a few things from IKEA, a wardrobe for my husband, and the quality is little to be desired and building it yourself is annoying. But the prices can't be beat!
Shyanne G.
Ikea is always one of the best when looking for things to go around your house. They style is very clean and organized and they display so many room ideas for you to get an idea of what you could use.
Joanna G.
IKEA is awesome! You can find pretty much anything for much cheaper than other retailers. Especially house wares and organizational items. My only complaint is getting lost in the store.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
For the price point it works, does the job and lasts when cared for properly. Just don't plan on moving with the furniture more than once or twice before it falls apart. I always go back.
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I have loads of things from Ikea--Dressers, a TV stand, a desk, shelves, frames, decor. The store furnished most of my hard surfaces in my apartment. The quality isn't that great, but for the price, it's what I'd expect. I moved two times with the furniture, and as long as I wrapped it in furniture blankets, it's all in pretty good condition. Awesome furniture to fill my apartment at a great price. All of the decorations still look great, though--little table toppers, and my frames have held up nicely and look great.

I also have loads of Ikea shelves at my office. These get moved frequently, and aren't holding up too well. I have to prop them up against another piece of furniture just to keep them straight! The little nails holding the backer in fall out constantly, or poke out the back.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?