BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Trudy N.
Garden Grove
Ikea has very good food in the food court. They offer so much Home 🏡 product. My family and I love coming here to hang out and of course my mom would take something home every single time.
LaMiyaa H.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely love this store !! Its like an adventure everytime i go, and the food in the cafe is amazing too. I've bought several things from ikea but i recently bought a purple rug to match the theme of my room.
Stephaniee B.
College Park, MD
Love the store and the various things they have here. Very organized and you will most likely find what you are looking for here. Individuals should at least shop here once in their life.
Alissa
I got my bed frame and desk from IKEA 3 years ago and they are still in great condition. The only con is that they are very hard and time consuming to assemble (as most IKEA products are)
kate s.
I Kia is the best furniture ever!! I go there too much!! I shop there so much. It has the best service but it takes forever to get through the whole store. It’s the best shopping experience and I will shop here again.
Sydney T.
As a student, I love ikea. It's super affordable and the pieces are cute & trendy. I wouldn't buy this as my "forever home" furnishing and if I wasn't on a budget, but for now it's great.
Shawn M.
Stillwater, MN
We love going to ikea when we need inspiration for a house project. We can usually find materials elsewhere that’s a lot cheaper to do them ourselves, but this place has some great ideas.
Katelyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Despite being an undergrad, I opted out of university housing and instead share an apartment with my boyfriend. We have the most measly budget but Ikea makes it possible for us to still have nice things and have a presentable apartment despite being broke. Just recently we purchased a queen size bed and memory foam mattress and otherwise, we would have had to stay on our broken spring-box twin. I've heard complaints about difficult assembly and though it wasn't 'enjoyable', it only took me about 2 hours on my own to assemble the entire bed and it was relatively painless. My favorite items to get at Ikea are textiles. They have adorable and cheap accent pillows, draperies, and small knick-knacks that allow us to make our place feel "homey" without making us feel like we broke bank on decorating.
Cass L.
Austin, TX
I bought all the furniture for my house from ikea. The only issue is it’s so hard to put together. Instructions aren’t clear and it makes it hard to put anything together. However the pieces are beautiful and usually at great prices.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
We love IKEA and have purchased quite a bit of our household furniture there. We weren't crazy about the couch we got there so we've since gotten another (felt too cheap) but we've gotten both of our childrens' beds, TV stand and entertainment center for our livingroom, and two bookshelves. They have great ways to organize while still looking modern. Once you visit the showroom to collect ideas, you go downstairs to actually find the products you want. My only complaint is when I find something that I like upstairs but then when I go downstairs they say "oh it's only found upstairs" and then I have to go back upstairs. This happened with a throw pillow I wanted for the livingroom. When you see something you want, get it then and there......and then get food in the cafe before you head out!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?