BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren B.
This store is perfect for finding everything to furnish your house or apartment on a budget. I love how they create room ideas to give the consumer some other ways to decorate their home.
Kara P.
Munster, IN
Love this store just got stuff for my little ones playroom and put everything together myself. Very easy to put together and the stuff last well too from other items we have in our house.
Yesica L.
This is a nice clean store with great costumer service and the products are up to date with the trends and very affordable. I love going this store, I get lost of track of time just looking at everything.
Jenny T.
You get what you pay for. Cheap price but also cheap quality. Good for small items, just not long-lasting furniture. Make sure you get the a soft serve cone for only $1 while you’re there!
Jessica S.
IKEA is a college girls savior for home decor! For the most part everything is cheap, super cute & easy to build. Tip: Score great deals at the section by checkout on already built pieces.
Kymberli K.
Portland , OR
I love picture frames from IKEA as well as drapery. The kid zone makes shopping with my twin toddlers much easier and we have found good quality for the price and customer service is great
kate s.
I Kia is the best furniture ever!! I go there too much!! I shop there so much. It has the best service but it takes forever to get through the whole store. It’s the best shopping experience and I will shop here again.
Sarah D.
Kenosha , WI
I love this store. They have anything you could possibly need for your home. The quality is there and the prices are even better. Always modern & trendy. I seriously appreciate this store.
Karla M.
Austin, TX
I bought a couch and it's really comfortable. I live in a small apartment and it fits really well. usually other stores have only big furniture so this couch was perfect for out apartment
Julia P.
I love my Räskog cart I just got from ikea. It's so great for bathroom organization. IKEA has so many storage solution, perfect if you have limited space and aren't into ornate furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?