BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kakki H.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Love Ikea! I love walking through the store to get ideas and see what's new from time to time! Some of the stuff is quality but some of their stuff is use until it breaks and then discard.
Jessica M.
Perris
I loveeee ikea I get all my plates, bowls, spoons, forks etccc from ikea and they last yearsssss. The good there is good especially the meatballs and it’s just an all in all fun experience
Maria P.
Doral, FL
I visited a Ikea store and every time we got some great ideas and some great deals. O love the interior design so this place is excelente for me and for find some inspiration. I would like to bought every week!
Sarah B.
Tallahassee
Out of all my hobbies, putting furniture together might be one of my favorites. Naturally, this is one of the assemble-yourself places I shop. Furniture is good quality, and a good price.
Octavia H.
Lovely store. It gives awesome ideas. I just don't like the self shop part lol. Their return process reminds of a clean, fast, and well put together smh. They have a great kids play area.
Lisandra M.
Yo amo comprar en Ikea, sus tiendas son espectaculares tienen un showroom inmenso y puedes coger ideas de ellos, el customer service es super nice, y cada vez que voy me siento super bien.
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
I have gotten so many things from ikea, my favorite is my vanity the malm dresser and the Alex drawers. It's a little overwhelming since the store is so big but it's still a favorite store.
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
La mejor tienda de muebles para todos en mi familia ahi compre las camas de mis hijos mi tocador un mueble para la ropa trastes es una tienda gigante y además tienen área de comida genial
Deanna S.
I bought a bed and dresser from
IKEA and loved it! The only thing i did not like about it is that you have to build it yourself! But at least the instructions was understandable and clear.
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Who doesn't love Ikea?! Amazing furniture and at amazing prices!! I am always pleasantly surprised with the deals I can find there. Recently got a floor length mirror for $50. Can't beat that!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?