BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Denise D.
Saginaw, MI
I have a love hat relationship with Ikea. Its so overwhelming and not really kid friendly, but I do like the affordable storage options. As a family of 7 we always need to maximize storage.
Princess D.
I had brought a full size bed from ikea 2 years ago and it is still bouncy and like how I got it. The quality of it was really good and the price was not too bad. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a bed or any other house related product go to ikea.
Bethany P.
When I go into IKEA I love it the people are very inviting and you can express your self with the different stuff that they have I love going in. There and finding new things that I can buy
Tea T.
Great place to shop and get all of your home pieces.Great quality,and great pricing.There isn't too many cons that I can think of.Some pieces can be expensive but I would recommend anyone to shop there.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I love IKEA. Everything if cheap to fairly reasonable. You just need to make sure what your getting is good quality and has parts because replacements are hard to get. I wish there was one one iowa.
Claire M.
Chapel Hill, NC
My home is about 80% furnished with IKEA products, including kitchenware and linens. Many of their products can be customized to meet my style, and the quality for the price cannot be beat.
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Everyone always has mixed reviews on IKEA. Me personally, I love them. The products are cheap but worth it. The downside is building it yourself but that's why you get the products for a great price. I love the style of the products and the fact they come in multiple colors.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
IKEA I get all my vanity stuff an it is on the pricey side but it's well worth it. Everything is best quality an I love ikea. I shop there pretty often. I recommend everyone to get something from here.
Hailey M.
IKEA isn't just good for home improvement they have great food too! ;p every single one of them has EVERYTHING you could ever want for your home. They have great prices and variety as well.
Kelsey L.
IKEA is the Mecca of affordable yet stylish home goods. I recently redid my room, and I was able to go to the NJ store and get all the key pieces I needed, Kallax cube shelving with a desk add on, as well as a few extras such as a couple succulents and floating shelves. I went with my mom, who is an interior decorating expert, and it was great. She knew what to do and made IKEA fun and not scary. Overall, I recommend IKEA but give it four stars because it can be busy and hectic with lots of children, they do have a day care though, and doing research ahead of time and being organized is essential while shopping there.
My best advice is to check out their website first and to measure your space! Having exact measurements make your trip easier especially since you have to carry everything yourself.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?