BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica S.
IKEA is a college girls savior for home decor! For the most part everything is cheap, super cute & easy to build. Tip: Score great deals at the section by checkout on already built pieces.
Delia T.
Oak Lawn, IL
You can get lost in this place but I love it! always have amazingly organized sections and products are easy to find. Sometimes hard to find someone to help but when you do they are amazing!
Maggie R.
I love this brand, almost all my house have Ikea forniture, the design is so nice, the innovation that they provide about profit space is amazing and their products are absolutely durable!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
IKEA is the best place to go especially when you're remodeling super affordable prices and the quality is fantastic the only downside is you have to build everything but it's well worth it I am so obsessed with IKEA
Julia H.
I got my whole make up vanity from Ikea. It shipped to my house extremely quick, one of the pieces was damaged but they replaced it within a week. Overall very good. Would shop here again.
Gabby W.
Chicago
I come here every time I move or just need something new. From the furniture to the little accessories I didn’t even know I needed. They have everything you need for you home or apartment.
Octavia H.
Lovely store. It gives awesome ideas. I just don't like the self shop part lol. Their return process reminds of a clean, fast, and well put together smh. They have a great kids play area.
Sarah D.
Kenosha , WI
I love this store. They have anything you could possibly need for your home. The quality is there and the prices are even better. Always modern & trendy. I seriously appreciate this store.
Mirian D.
Lakeville , MA
I like this store. I can find anything that I need easily and the prices are fair. I shopped twice in this store and I had good experiences with my purchases.
For sure I would shop again .
Leandra L.
É q to meio de evolução da manhã desta terça-feira o meu as vezes eu acredito em você não achei ruim que é mais importante para mim não é motivo não sei fazer um negócio assim que é o msm
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?