BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

PattiAnnPics P.
Fayetteville, AR
IDEAL IKEA! Really this is my favorite home store of all time. I could spend hours perusing their inspiration displays, bot to mention grabbing a quick and cheap bite for the family in their cafeteria. IKEA family membership perks are best used during special promotional periods. Wait to make big purchases until those special dates - they almost always have great deals and throw in a pass for free dinner for your entire family with a minimum purchase.
Jennifer H.
Want cheap furniture and a good lunch at the same time? Then this is your store! Seriously, IKEA has everything you could ever need for your home at fair prices and they also have a cafeteria that’s actually REALLY good and the food isn’t expensive. I love going here on the weekends and just looking at everything new and I always find something new for my home. Always a great experience!
Hope Ann F.
East Lansing
I love Ikea for their great prices in furniture and decor. The only downside I can possibly think of is the construction of the furniture items but that can be managed with some patience and YouTube:)
Yuli A.
San Diego, CA
I love ikea. There’s really not much else you can say about IKEA. It’s a great place to get lost in, get creative and accomplish all your home decor dreams. Also the salmon is delicious. That is all.
Susan T.
Yulee, FL
This store is overwhelming. There is too much stuff. Furthermore, in my opinion, products are not quality products. I feel it is a “status symbol “ that young people use to feel like they are part of the “in crowd”. It is a great place to go for entertainment, kind of like going to the zoo for the day. On a side note...the food is decent cafeteria style food at a good price.
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love IKEA l, every time I go in the store I get so excited. If I could I’d probably buy out the store if that were possible. Very affordable items for home and work even personal things.
Jordan A.
My childhood memories consist of always being here. My mom loved it. And ive grown to love it as well. It reminds me of my mom. She still to this day gets excited when we need to go there and so do i
Allison G.
Chalfont, PA
Great furniture for the price! I love shopping at IKEA! There are always such great products at a great price! Putting some items together can be frustrating but the finished product is always great!
Daniella M.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA...what a great an magical place. I love that you can find everything there and yes things are a little harder to build but its a fun little activity if you make it one. However if you have to return something good luck! I have never spent less than 45 minutes in line waiting to return something! And I usually have my receipt out and all of my information with me.
Ashauna C.
Falling Waters
I love going to the store but the closest one to me is an hour away. They have a great service in store, but the online service is not that good and the delivery options they have available are limited. IKEA is known for great prices, but things have been getting a little pricey lately that’s not really worth the money. Also you put everything together which is fine for me.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?