BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
I could totally spend hours in this store. It’s HUGE!! So far every piece of furniture I’ve bought from Ikea has been good quality. Some things are decently priced but others are overpriced. I definitely wouldn’t buy a couch from here, way too overpriced and they are ugly and uncomfortable. Other than that it’s a great store and they have a huge variety of things.
Magdalena B.
New York
Great selection of furniture at an affordable price. I wouldn’t recommend getting a couch from here, but otherwise, all their furniture are cute and easy to assemble for the most part. The only con would be their customer service (impossible to get a hold off by phone and you have to personally take everything to the store fir exchange, no matter how heavy it is).
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
IKEA: you have saved my life time and time again: and I am not just talking about the meatballs. My entire home is basically an idea showroom but less clean. Their stuff holds up and has lasted for me. It isn’t foofy but that means you can actually live in your house instead of being scared to spill red wine on your restoration hardware carpet 3 days after you buy it.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the furniture here and every time I go and visit family I just have the most amazing and best time in this store. The only problem
Is there isn’t one where I live so if I want anything I have to order it online!
Ana M.
Pacoima, CA
I love the quality of there stuff I have Alex drawers and I absolutely am in love with them and I also have a desk that has been with me for about 5 years and it is still in really good condition
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
Its freaking IKEA!!! Ikea is a go to staple for anything home related. I must warn you that it will cause alot of disagreements and may start an arguement or fight when assembling any pieces you buy😂😂😂😂😂. But they have such great stuff!!!
Dana V.
Whiting, NJ
Overall I always find something interesting at IKEA. Some products are not super well-made but if you do a little research and check out products in person you can usually find some decent quality items. I also love eating at the Ikea Cafe during a long day of shopping and now my Ikea also has a candy station after checkout. What a perfect end to a shopping trip!
Isabel P.
IKEA has everything here... bed, plants, sofas, towels and FOOD! what more can you ask for? The entire store is organized throughly and my favorite purchase would have to be my wooden bookshelf.
Malia B.
Tega Cay
I love shopping at IKEA because there are so many thing of many different varieties to choose from. The products aren’t expensive, and I always have a good time there. Customer service is great.
Kelsey A.
I love IKEA. They have simple inexpensive home pieces that are both trendy and classic. They offer a large variety of products and their show rooms are great inspiration for designing your home.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?