- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea I bought a beautiful drawer for my baby and is very deep I could fit aloat of items and does not take aloat of space like other heavy drawer who take aloat of space and nothing fits
I love ikea! It’s got really decent priced furniture for a great price. I have bought a lot of things from there and they’re still holding up great. It’s a little hard finding some help though.
It used to be considers disposable or college furniture, but I am a married 40 year old and 2/3 of my home is from Ikea. Live the same simplicity or the design. Not so much the building of the items though.
I have purchased dressers, beds, bedding, office desk,. Shop here as much as possible for home changes. Have more variety and sizes of rugs, glasses. Really good quality, heavy and sturdy for long use. Yes I recommend IKEA to anyone. You will be hooked!
IKEA is amazing! I could spend a whole day there. The selection is absolutely amazing and I love their children’s furniture! The pricing is wonderful for the quality. Plus the food is amazing!
Love IKEA! So user friendly and with the new Seattle location getting in and out is so much easier. I'm always extremely happy with how affordable things are. Most of my apartment is from ikea.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY IKEA ALEX DRAWERS!! They are, in my opinion affordable but they are kinda expensive. They are an amazing quality and they are perfect for storing my makeup! I didn't have any problem with ordering or purchasing these drawers! Totally recommend
Products are so so depending on each product. Directions are like kids drawings with no verbal directions. I don't know if they have changed it in the past years, but that is what I experienced.
My husband and I go to ikea atleast twice a month. Did you know they have icecream and cinnamon buns?! You’re welcome. They have house hold items for everyone, whether you’re in college and broke you decorating your first home!
I love the pricing !! I'm so easy to shop and find what you need. I love my desk and shelves I bought . I shop at IKEA once a month for new trends and ideas! Great quality product for the price
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos