BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Meagan C.
Ladson, SC
I always love ikea. They have never not had anything that I need and of course the price is the best part. Assembly is fairly simple and worth it to be able to bring your product home easily in a box.
Naimah S.
NEW YORK
My sister got one of the classic white 3 drawer dressers from here and it broke almost after we got it. It was super nice and a great decorative piece the material needed to be a little sturdier!
Brittany J.
Philadelphia, PA
IKEA has it all for your home decor/furniture needs. I have been furnishing my apartments with IKEA furniture for years and every product has been durable and holds up. customer service is great.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love IKEA?? Super affordable home decor. Great for those interested ho like to change things up every once in a while without costing a fortune. I love how everything has a modern look/design.
Noelle R.
My favorite store to shop at. Not terribly expensive with good products. I've been a customer since I can remember. If you go, stop at the cafe and try the swedish meatballs! They're CRAZY good.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is my favorite store to shop at, I could get lost in there for hour's. But seriously the store is so massive that you can spend a entire day shopping for everything you could possibly need.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
If you like their style it’s easy to decorate your home. Sleek, modern, with a little bit of classic mix ins. They are cheap and mostly made so but over all decent! You can always find something.
Monica N.
Springfield , VA
They have just about all the furniture that you could need at amazing prices! I was able to get my bedroom furniture for so cheap and was able to splurge on the important things like mattresses.
Dior B.
Warner Robins
Ikea is a place to shop cheap for amazing quality.
I literally furnished my whole house for little to nothing
The store can be a little overwhelming due to all the products and the huge inventory
Joe T.
Berkeley, CA
I needed to get something at IKEA, but I felt like I ended up lost in the store, the place was so huge that I had a hard time finding my way around. I did find some cool things while browsing that I had not planned on getting, but the store was hard to navigate.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?