BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love me some Ikea !!!

I love the variety they offer and how after a day of shopping you can sit and enjoy a meal all at a convenience.

Prices are great !!

Its a go to store for my family and myself.
Linda V.
Doral, FL
I have a mekeup storage rack (dont know how to describe it) and its perfect! Super easy to organize and its white so it blends perfectly in my room. Reasonable price and i would recommend it anytime.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Love love love ikea. I use their products for organization in my room and love their Alex drawers. I only give this store a 4 start because putting together the actual item you buy is such a pain! Lol
Yaminah D.
I've been once and I fell in love. They have the nicest bedroom and bathroom sets you could ever want. I highly recommend this place. They may be a little pricey but it's all worth it in the end.
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I recently purchased 2 Alex drawers & I'm absolutely stunned. They make my vanity look nice and organized. I have space for all my things now. Building them was completely quick and easy as well.
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ikea! There is such a huge assortment of items to choose from there. You could spend all day wandering around! They have good quality items for reasonable prices. I definitely recommend it.
Addel C.
Hialeah, FL
I bought a computer desk and three wood and glass shelves for my bathroom. I love how they look. Very sleek and elegant lines look good with any decoration and are timeless. Nothing like IKEA.
Mellissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
IKEA is deffenitly my happy place. My husband come here and get ideas for our tiny house. And it's externally affordable. Trips to ikea are some of my favorite. & the food is also top notch and dirt cheap!
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I could get lost in this store! I love how they have set ups to get your inspired! I love the varying price points and out of all of my purchases, I have not had an issues with any of them!
Kymberly B.
Great for inexpensive furniture or walking around for design ideas. However the furniture isn't good if you move frequently. The products can loosen up and it's not always possible to tighten.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?