BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Makeup b.
Tampa, FL
I love the pricing !! I'm so easy to shop and find what you need. I love my desk and shelves I bought . I shop at IKEA once a month for new trends and ideas! Great quality product for the price
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love IKEA, always great stuff, for any budget. The customer service is always fantastic. The only con is I don't have an unlimited budget to spend there along with an unlimited amount of time!
Ryan H.
Memphis, TN
We bought a wardrobe for our daughter to use as a dress up wardrobe and we secured it to the wall. It is made very well and was very affordable. She will likely able to use it as she grows too!
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
IKEA is my favorite. However, I find I get overstimulated very quickly. If you go with your partner, beware. Somehow it is a breeding ground for fights. Still, it is the best. Cute, easy, organized.
Amber V.
Shoreline
I love this store. It's a Great place to find storage or redo a whole room. The kids play area is nice for the bigger kiddos I have and I always seem to find something I need at a price i love.
Martha J.
Rialto, CA
I love Ikea, when I mean you can find everything and anything there.  No matter what you are looking for.  You can redecorate your house if you on a budget.  I love them because they do not cost much either.  I will continue to shop there customer service is wonderful
Alondra P.
I love going to Ikea just to see their stuff. I always come out with something I dont need but want. The food in the cafe there its also great and affordable. Im in love w their cinnamon buns.
IKEA has great products within a normal price range. With 3 kids, I don't want to go out and spend thousands on furniture that will be ruined in a few years anyways. I love the IKEA hacks that help you build bigger products out of everyday things in the IKEA store.
Jenny B.
Nashville
IKEA is so convenient! Their prices are very good and they always carry items that I love to use. I highly recommend everyone at least walk in there one single time and see what they are about.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
I'm jealous of the people who have a physical store to walk in nearby. They have such a huge variety of products and are very affordable that I could spend all day in their store. I love that they also do online orders AND have a cafeteria style restaurant in store.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?