- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is one of my favorite home furnishing stores. It has a huge selection of different items and is always fairly priced. I also love that they have a restaurant inside and a play zone for kids.
Best Home furniture store ever. Very clean in the store and outside the store that I’ve seen. Good food that they serve in there dining area. Great furniture that they sell at reasonable prices.
Organized stores. A lot to offer! The Alex 9 drawers are perfect for makeup organization. Just wish there were more locations. I have to clear a day in my schedule to make the trip. But worth it!
I love IKEA !! I've purchased several items for my house here and the latest was a tv stand, love the fact that you put it together yourself and the prices are amazing , I keep going back for more
The furniture here is affordable, easy to assemble and pretty sturdy. I love to walk through the store and get ideas for what I could possibly do to my home. There is inspiration in every corner!
Love ikea because they have great, simple, and affordable furniture. Although it's a massive store and you have to at least spend an hour here because it's so big. Always recommend shopping here.
Great for cheap basics furniture that looks alright. I have the whole malm series in black. The bottoms of the drawers don't have much support so they end up bending but it's what you get for the price you pay.
I love Ikea. Love the products sold there I also love that they have food you can buy the little ones something to eat and shop at the same time. The layout of the store is very open and inviting
I love ikea so much, it's more of an experience. They have food and a kids area and they have maps to follow. It's so exciting. Everything is so cheap too. A little hectic but still I love it.
What’s not to love about IKEA? It’s more of an adventure just going and looking around. I’m not a fan of their couches because they’re so low to the ground. But, I do love my bed and mattress!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos