BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily E.
Chula Vista , CA
IKEA is one of my favorite home furnishing stores. It has a huge selection of different items and is always fairly priced. I also love that they have a restaurant inside and a play zone for kids.
Sarah H.
Minneapolis
Best Home furniture store ever. Very clean in the store and outside the store that I’ve seen. Good food that they serve in there dining area. Great furniture that they sell at reasonable prices.
Olivia K.
Organized stores. A lot to offer! The Alex 9 drawers are perfect for makeup organization. Just wish there were more locations. I have to clear a day in my schedule to make the trip. But worth it!
Yobana M.
I love IKEA !! I've purchased several items for my house here and the latest was a tv stand, love the fact that you put it together yourself and the prices are amazing , I keep going back for more
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
The furniture here is affordable, easy to assemble and pretty sturdy. I love to walk through the store and get ideas for what I could possibly do to my home. There is inspiration in every corner!
Michelle P.
hollywood
Love ikea because they have great, simple, and affordable furniture. Although it's a massive store and you have to at least spend an hour here because it's so big. Always recommend shopping here.
natalie c.
Los Angeles
Great for cheap basics furniture that looks alright. I have the whole malm series in black. The bottoms of the drawers don't have much support so they end up bending but it's what you get for the price you pay.
Leah M.
Pottstown, PA
I love Ikea. Love the products sold there I also love that they have food you can buy the little ones something to eat and shop at the same time. The layout of the store is very open and inviting
Amy B.
I love ikea so much, it's more of an experience. They have food and a kids area and they have maps to follow. It's so exciting. Everything is so cheap too. A little hectic but still I love it.
Allison M.
Columbus, OH
What’s not to love about IKEA? It’s more of an adventure just going and looking around. I’m not a fan of their couches because they’re so low to the ground. But, I do love my bed and mattress!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?