BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Susan T.
Yulee, FL
This store is overwhelming. There is too much stuff. Furthermore, in my opinion, products are not quality products. I feel it is a “status symbol “ that young people use to feel like they are part of the “in crowd”. It is a great place to go for entertainment, kind of like going to the zoo for the day. On a side note...the food is decent cafeteria style food at a good price.
Jordan A.
My childhood memories consist of always being here. My mom loved it. And ive grown to love it as well. It reminds me of my mom. She still to this day gets excited when we need to go there and so do i
Allison G.
Chalfont, PA
Great furniture for the price! I love shopping at IKEA! There are always such great products at a great price! Putting some items together can be frustrating but the finished product is always great!
Trinity M.
This is a great store. The people are helpful and everything is clean and well organized. I don't shop there a lot, because the stuff is kind of expensive, but when I do go (twice a year) I love it.
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
Ikea is pretty much a one-stop-shop for everything you could possibly need to furnish your house. I'm 90% positive that I furnished my entire first apartment solely from Ikea. I love their modern selections with rock bottom prices. I do tend to stick away from buying larger items as I'm not super confident in putting them together with their very odd instruction booklets.
Rebecca H.
Louisville
If you’re able to make it to an actual Ikea store, it’s quite an experience! It was crowded the day I went, but the layout and flow of the store made it feel less busy. The employees were very helpful in finding the items we wanted in the warehouse section and if you can’t find the furniture you want, there’s always lingonberry preserves and Swedish meatballs in the cafe!
Anna s.
I really like ikea and they have everything you could ever want however, some of their product are not very good quality. But i guess you get what you pay for because ikea is very inexpensive.
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love shopping at IKEA, both online and in store. When I need furniture I like to go and look at the demo rooms and see items in person to decide. Living in a large city, I can’t transport furniture on my own, so I recently chose to order the items I picked out in-store online rather than pay their $29 delivery fee. I was very happy with the speed of the shipping and the quality of the furniture!
Bailey S.
Fort Walton Beach
The best place ever! It’s not just a store, is an experience. I could spend all day in this place. If you like home improvements that are simple as some new cabinets or furniture, this is your place
Vickmarie G.
This place is something else. I love how affordable, simple, and durable their furniture is. I love how kid friendly they are and the fact that you always find something you want. If you want to furnish your house or apartment on a budget or don't want expensive furniture because you move a lot (military families), this is the place to go. Take a full day, you'll need it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?