- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They are horrible! Every furniture I've gotten there has never lasted! They are so cheaply made, and not very affordable, the only nice thing about IKEA is kitchen ware and dining sets. But that's about it.
Who doesn’t love Ikea?! Half the fun is walking through their showrooms for inspiration. I’m saving up for a house and can always count on IKEA to re-focus me if I’m ever falling off. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is their instructions could be more user friendly.
IKEA is great if you are looking for furniture or something for your home and don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The quality is okay, about what you would expect for what you are paying. The warehouse is great and you have a lot to choose from. I would recommend IKEA.
I love Ikea for affordable modern home solutions. I find the instructions easy enough to follow, and it's a good enough quality for the price you are paying! I will definitely return in the future!
Ikea has a vast selection of products and many unique items. My complaint would be that they have discontinued a few of the items that I like and some products don't last as long as you might like.
IKEA is a fun store to shop in. They display everything so you can see how it will work in any room. Their stuff however does seem to be cheap and fall apart sometimes. We still like shopping here
We have been to IKEA a few times. I am not over impressed with their stock. Things are kinda over priced. We bought a mirror that is back lit, it has to be hard wired and there is no on off switch!
Great place to empty your entire wallet at. This is the place that I'm convinced I need absolutely everything... a stuffed mouse..YES..a hedgehog pillow... ABSOLUTELY! Love their furniture and it's cheap!
Omg IKEA is the BEST! It's amazing to walk in and find everything you could possible want and need. Pros are that there is a huge selection. Cons are that most of the items you have to build yourself.
I would give IKEA an overall 4 stars, majority based on style and price. Going into IKEA can be fun but stressful haha. In terms of quality, IKEA furniture isn't top of the line but matches their costs of products.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos