- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love it!!!! They have everything you need and everyone there is so nice and helpful and friendly!!! You can never go wrong with IKEA they have about everything there!! I definitely recommend it!!!
I love IKEA so much. Very trendy furniture and home items at very reasonable prices for every budget. Whether you just want to give ypur room a makeover or design a brand new kitchen, IKEA has you covered.
I love Ikea because I always find what I am looking for. They have really good prices for anything that you could think of. I got my bedroom set from there as well as decorations and supplies for storage.
I love the price of Ikea's products. I have a duvet cover from Ikea and I love it! However, I wouldn't buy plants there anymore (like I used to), they often come with rough soil and/or bugs.
great prices and functional items! We always find something at IKEA. I love going just to look at everything they have. We have found great things for our baby's room at IKEA. I highly recommend it
IKEA is a wonderland of mix and match pieces. You can find just about anything here-from sectional sofas to international snacks, IKEA has it all. If you like DIY projects and finding yourself frustrated after you've spent the last six hours trying to put together a basic three shelf bookshelf only to realize you pulled the wrong parts from the parts bin, this place is for you! Despite the occasional mishap in assembling your own furniture, IKEA really can be a goldmine of cheap to moderately priced furniture and accessories that will make your heart sing. Don't skip on the delivery for larger pieces though, that can seriously be a lifesaver.
Who doesn't love ikea?! They have everything you could ever need, home-wise. Their furniture is fairly easy to build and pretty durable considering the inexpensive price tag. One of my fave stores!
IKEA is my favorite place to go when I'm planning on redoing the furniture in my house . They have so much things and I usually spend a good amount of money in there but their products are worth it.
IKEA is a great store for the first time 20 something moving out alone! Great prices, easy to set up and the store is always easy to navigate through! The food is always great too! I love having their breakfast!
Who doesn’t love Ikea?! Half the fun is walking through their showrooms for inspiration. I’m saving up for a house and can always count on IKEA to re-focus me if I’m ever falling off. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is their instructions could be more user friendly.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos