BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lexi F.
Harts, WV
Great quality and great variety of items! Only complaint is there isn't one in my state! Sleek designs and great pricing is a total home run for me in terms of furniture to buy! Will definitely be shopping again there!
Sarah H.
Minneapolis
Best Home furniture store ever. Very clean in the store and outside the store that I’ve seen. Good food that they serve in there dining area. Great furniture that they sell at reasonable prices.
Diana Y.
Cumming, GA
The furniture sold here is amazing!! Its cheap and it lasts as long as you treat it with care! There is no other place where I would buy furniture. Also, all the styles available are so cool and I could totally see myself here. I would recommend this place to everyone!
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love IKEA?? Super affordable home decor. Great for those interested ho like to change things up every once in a while without costing a fortune. I love how everything has a modern look/design.
Alex A.
Tomah, WI
Once I figured out how to get through Ikea, I loved it more. 😊 I love their children's products most - and that they are eco-conscious. My only problem with Ikea is that there is not one near me
Kassie J.
College Sta, TX
I LOVE this store. Has amazing service and a HIGE selection of stuff to choose from. The stores are giant and the workers are so friendly. They make it very easy to buy and transport items! I shop here all the time!
Noelle R.
My favorite store to shop at. Not terribly expensive with good products. I've been a customer since I can remember. If you go, stop at the cafe and try the swedish meatballs! They're CRAZY good.
McKenna P.
Stoughton, WI
So many products available and great organization throughout the multiple stores I have visited. Great prices for good quality furniture. Great for a first apartment or small additions to a home.
Sydney H.
CA
I love Ikea for how cheap it is but I will say you get what you pay for. The accessories like bedding and frames are great to stock up on but you just have to be cautious of your purchase id say.
Aly S.
Salem, VA
We love IKEA so much. We have bought so much of our furniture from them and really appreciate the affordable prices. 4 stars only because the instructions can be difficult to understand at times.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?