BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Joe T.
Berkeley, CA
I needed to get something at IKEA, but I felt like I ended up lost in the store, the place was so huge that I had a hard time finding my way around. I did find some cool things while browsing that I had not planned on getting, but the store was hard to navigate.
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
I love Ikea! I live 10 minutes away from one and thank goodness I do. Not only do I shop at Ikea for anything home related, I also buy some of my groceries there. Their meatballs are to die for!
Aly S.
Salem, VA
We love IKEA so much. We have bought so much of our furniture from them and really appreciate the affordable prices. 4 stars only because the instructions can be difficult to understand at times.
Sydney H.
CA
I love Ikea for how cheap it is but I will say you get what you pay for. The accessories like bedding and frames are great to stock up on but you just have to be cautious of your purchase id say.
Kim M.
My favorite store to find furniture, decor, kitchen accessories and plants all under one roof!! Oh, and let's not forget to mention that the prices are quite affordable. 😉 The Alex drawer system is my favorite and beautifully houses my makeup collection. Highly recommend!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
IKEA is one of my favorite home furniture stores. I love Scandinavian design and the products here are durable and affordable. Also the food court is so good especially the meatballs and breakfast.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love IKEA?? Super affordable home decor. Great for those interested ho like to change things up every once in a while without costing a fortune. I love how everything has a modern look/design.
Ricci K.
This store is great. Love the set up and all the different styles and options they have. I see something new every time I'm there. I just wish that there was one closer to me. It's definitely my favorite furniture store.
Valda E.
I order from Ikea online and then drive about an hour to pick up the order. Recently I purchased a convertible living room sofa and curtains and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. The color on the sofa was true to the online picture and the curtains were also.
Victoria O.
Saint paul, MN
Affordable, trendy, beautiful furniture. Definitely can be lower in quality but it is perfect for those who are on a budget or just moving into their own place. Great place to find kitchenwares.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?