BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sasha J.
I love shopping at Ikea! There’s an enormous variety of items and furniture. I purchased the Ikea Alex 9 Drawers Dresser for my makeup and it’s perfect! My makeups is not organized in one place and great storage. I will definitely be purchasing another as my makeup collection grows!
Loanne N.
I LOVE IKEA. Their meatballs are bomb, their furniture is cheap, and the overall experience is awesome. Although some of their furniture isn't meant to last very long, it serves its purpose.
Ciara P.
hawkinsville
I love IKEA it is a good brand if you are looking for some kind of organizers.I don't have that much makeup but I love there organizer drawers for the makeup I do have.I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Brandi S.
Wyandotte, MI
IKEA is an affordable place to get things for your house and I love them, for a little extra they will come to your home and set up your items for you which is nice. And those Swedish meatballs ❤️😍
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
They are horrible! Every furniture I've gotten there has never lasted! They are so cheaply made, and not very affordable, the only nice thing about IKEA is kitchen ware and dining sets. But that's about it.
Brooke T.
Windermere, FL
IKEA is a fun store to shop in. They display everything so you can see how it will work in any room. Their stuff however does seem to be cheap and fall apart sometimes. We still like shopping here
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
I honestly don't know what I would do and what I did before IKEA! This store and the furniture is amazing. Everything you get to put together so you know it's steady and able to sit and be comfortable
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Great place to empty your entire wallet at. This is the place that I'm convinced I need absolutely everything... a stuffed mouse..YES..a hedgehog pillow... ABSOLUTELY! Love their furniture and it's cheap!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
A lot of IKEA stuff looks cheap and most is...but there are great hacks you can do such as painting the spice racks and using them as book shelves for your child's room. So many ideas on Pinterest!
Abby D.
I love Ikea! The store is literally so much fun! I love home improvement and decorating so IKEA is great to find find cheaper good quality furniture! I have this storage bin from there and it is a life saver!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?