BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley M.
Ikea has a vast selection of products and many unique items. My complaint would be that they have discontinued a few of the items that I like and some products don't last as long as you might like.
Caitlin H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I love Ikea for affordable modern home solutions. I find the instructions easy enough to follow, and it's a good enough quality for the price you are paying! I will definitely return in the future!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
IKEA is fun if you have a whole day and need a lot of things. I never go here if I need just one thing because it takes all day. They have great prices though if you need sets of something or an entire bed, etc.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Great place to empty your entire wallet at. This is the place that I'm convinced I need absolutely everything... a stuffed mouse..YES..a hedgehog pillow... ABSOLUTELY! Love their furniture and it's cheap!
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Prices are great. Some of the furniture quality is horrible though. I probably wouldn’t shop for wooden furniture, but I love the organization products as well as other knickknacks for the home.
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
I love Ikea! It has great prices and the products are worth the price. There are a few things I wouldn't go for like plastic tables or chairs, but for someone just starting out they fit the need!
Olivia K.
Organized stores. A lot to offer! The Alex 9 drawers are perfect for makeup organization. Just wish there were more locations. I have to clear a day in my schedule to make the trip. But worth it!
Athena C.
I love browsing Ikea, you can find from the most luxurious furniture to the most simple and cute one. The only thing that I do complain is that you have to assemble the furnitures. Even a mirror
Shae R.
My family likes IKEA because of the variety of items that can be used around the house. We have a dinner plate set that has lasted us years and is of great quality. Prices aren't too bad either.
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
Love that it's affordable. Even though you have to build it yourself I like how you can find the instructions for anything you have purchased online so you don't have to worry about keeping the book in that junk draw you know that's already full with the other ones lol
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?