BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta tienda! Es grandisima tiene de todo para el hogar! Me vuelvo loca!!! Y encima entras y te hacen recorrer toda la tienda ! Lo unico malo es que tienes que armar mucho de los muebles.
Kayla H.
Milliken, CO
great prices and functional items! We always find something at IKEA. I love going just to look at everything they have. We have found great things for our baby's room at IKEA. I highly recommend it
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I love IKEA so much. Very trendy furniture and home items at very reasonable prices for every budget. Whether you just want to give ypur room a makeover or design a brand new kitchen, IKEA has you covered.
Tiffane S.
Who doesn't love ikea?! They have everything you could ever need, home-wise. Their furniture is fairly easy to build and pretty durable considering the inexpensive price tag. One of my fave stores!
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
My happy place!!! Would always look forward to an IKEA trip with anyone. Most things are super adorable and of good quality. I can't wait for the Columbus location to open and to be 15 mins away!!!
Megan R.
Nacogdoches, TX
IKEA is a wonderland of mix and match pieces. You can find just about anything here-from sectional sofas to international snacks, IKEA has it all. If you like DIY projects and finding yourself frustrated after you've spent the last six hours trying to put together a basic three shelf bookshelf only to realize you pulled the wrong parts from the parts bin, this place is for you! Despite the occasional mishap in assembling your own furniture, IKEA really can be a goldmine of cheap to moderately priced furniture and accessories that will make your heart sing. Don't skip on the delivery for larger pieces though, that can seriously be a lifesaver.
Brianna S.
I live ikea. Love the food they have and I love reading the things they have their in Swedish. The products have great quality, recently bought a sink and it's very cute and everything that I needed.
Candace R.
Who doesn’t love Ikea?! Half the fun is walking through their showrooms for inspiration. I’m saving up for a house and can always count on IKEA to re-focus me if I’m ever falling off. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is their instructions could be more user friendly.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Love this place. Every time I walk in there I want to remodel my entire apt. I purchased an alex drawer and it goes great in my bedroom. I dnt shop here often because it far but when I do go I binge
Sarah T.
Easy to find products with such a wide range of designs and price points. Always offers minimal or more complex versions of different products. East to assemble, I love their bed frames, photo frames and kitchen items! I would recommend any home owners to take a look!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?