BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jacquelyn N.
Baytown , TX
I love IKEA! I wish there was one closer to where I live (or maybe not- I'd be there all the time).  They have any and all home goods you can imagine and a food court inside! Their products are modern and unique while affordable at the same time.  IKEA has something for everybody.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
A lot of IKEA stuff looks cheap and most is...but there are great hacks you can do such as painting the spice racks and using them as book shelves for your child's room. So many ideas on Pinterest!
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
We just got one put in on Fishers and I love it! It took me 6 hours and I still didn’t get through it all! I love the food court and the kids area! The kitchen part was the best! They really make you think!
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
This is one of my favorite store to go shopping for house stuff and you can find anything there! I go shopping here probably once every two weeks, just for fun mostly! I definitely recommend this store!
Loanne N.
I LOVE IKEA. Their meatballs are bomb, their furniture is cheap, and the overall experience is awesome. Although some of their furniture isn't meant to last very long, it serves its purpose.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
I would give IKEA an overall 4 stars, majority based on style and price. Going into IKEA can be fun but stressful haha. In terms of quality, IKEA furniture isn't top of the line but matches their costs of products.
Griselda P.
Love it!!!! They have everything you need and everyone there is so nice and helpful and friendly!!! You can never go wrong with IKEA they have about everything there!! I definitely recommend it!!!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is my favorite place to go when I'm planning on redoing the furniture in my house . They have so much things and I usually spend a good amount of money in there but their products are worth it.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I used to hate this place...than my ex-boyfriend (who loved this place) insisted that we go decently often and so now this place is ok. I like that they give away coffee to people and that their food is decent and cheap. Their cinnamon rolls are so so (sorry ex-bf! but they're just simply not the best).

I do like Ikea's style. There's something that can accommodate almost everyone. I also love that it looks expensive when it's not. Everything looks clean. I also enjoy seeing the trends and the Euro touch to things. I do dislike all the navigating to get through Ikea, occasionally it gives me a headache with all the colors and items.

So anyways, Ikea is ok.
Sarah G.
sorrento fl
I absolutely love ikea! The furniture is very stylish and a great price. All of the furniture is very easy to put together and a lot lighter then other brands. All of the furniture that I have has come from IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?