BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta tienda! Es grandisima tiene de todo para el hogar! Me vuelvo loca!!! Y encima entras y te hacen recorrer toda la tienda ! Lo unico malo es que tienes que armar mucho de los muebles.
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
I honestly don't know what I would do and what I did before IKEA! This store and the furniture is amazing. Everything you get to put together so you know it's steady and able to sit and be comfortable
Soraya L.
Minneapolis, MN
I looove ikea !! You can find trendy items but yet affordable ! There is something for everyone there , all tastes. And I love how easy it is to put the items together , so far I am very satisfied!
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
They are horrible! Every furniture I've gotten there has never lasted! They are so cheaply made, and not very affordable, the only nice thing about IKEA is kitchen ware and dining sets. But that's about it.
Marilyn C.
Chula vista, CA
IN LOVE!!! I love ikea and I recommend if your trying to decorate your home. It has modern decorations and styles to decor your living room and kitchen! Not only is IKEA great but it's affordable!
Selene k M.
You can find many different pieces of furniture for just about every style. It's also very affordable. No matter what your home decor style is, you're bound to find something you're going to love.
Monica R.
Killeen
IKEA has always had great accounts merchandise! When I bought my home, this was my go to for furniture. My husband and I spend a lot of time here browsing & buying. Will always continue purchasing
Jenna B.
Love Ikea. They have styles to fit everyone taste. They also have items in sizes to fit everyone space. If you've never tried there frozen yogurt it's a must. I never leave without getting a cone!
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
My happy place!!! Would always look forward to an IKEA trip with anyone. Most things are super adorable and of good quality. I can't wait for the Columbus location to open and to be 15 mins away!!!
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Love Ikea, and the products they offer. They have great prices, and lots of options to choose from. They also have examples of what rooms could look like with their products which is very helpful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?