BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
I love IKea decor it is so beautiful. They have amazing sales every now and then you have to keep a watch out. I wish they had one closer to be so I wouldn't have to order online all the time. I I've IKEA anyway.
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I'll cut straight to the chase. IKEAs quality of products is very poor. BUT it's priced fairly. You could use their products for about a year I'd say before it begins to look very used. But they're products are always trendy and they don't occupy too much space in your home!
Kasey L.
Greenfield, WI
IKEA is a really great place to shop on a budget. They have such modern and cute furniture, decor, etc. I would recommend shopping here for your first apartment or home. I love walking through all the models.
Rachel N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love IKEA so much. There is so much to look at and there are so many great deals for your home. It is a great place to shop if you are in college or just out of school to find furniture for your home. The quality is not the highest, but I enjoy all of my IKEA pieces.
BIA R.
Austin, TX
Love love love this place. It's huge and takes you an entire day to go about the whole store. From light bulbs, kitchen accessories to furniture, this is your one stop shop. Things are reasonably priced and contemporary.
Lacey G.
All of their furniture and accessories are beautiful. This is my favorite furniture store ever. I could not live without it. I love everything they have and the employees are super nice and helpful!
Natalia A.
New york
I bought a 5 drawers dresser and I’m very happy with my purchase, the pros: good prices, the cons: you need your own car to bring your things home (I live in NYC so I don’t need a car) or you need to pay a fee for your things to be delivered in your house. Still I love ikea
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love ikea! They have cheap, affordable, and cute furniture! I shop here at least twice a month and I absolutely love it! The pros definitely outweigh the cons! And I would recommend shopping here.
Izamar C.
Victorville
I haven't bought nothing big from ikea, but what I have purchased has been great for me. I have bought picture frames, candle holders, and a mirror. I love theirs prices and their products are great.
LAURA M.
Raleigh, NC
My only complaint is that there isn't one closer to me, yes some of the stuff is cheap looking but some isn't. We've had great luck with bureaus and shelves and of course whimsical kids room things!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?