BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiffane S.
Who doesn't love ikea?! They have everything you could ever need, home-wise. Their furniture is fairly easy to build and pretty durable considering the inexpensive price tag. One of my fave stores!
Brandi S.
Wyandotte, MI
IKEA is an affordable place to get things for your house and I love them, for a little extra they will come to your home and set up your items for you which is nice. And those Swedish meatballs ❤️😍
Diana M.
 I love Ikea because I always find what I am looking for. They have really good prices for anything that you could think of. I got my bedroom set from there as well as decorations and supplies for storage.
Crystal S.
This store is amazing! My family and I will go spend an afternoon there and have a great time. They have great items for my house. I always find something I love. And their food is pretty good too!
Sasha J.
I love shopping at Ikea! There’s an enormous variety of items and furniture. I purchased the Ikea Alex 9 Drawers Dresser for my makeup and it’s perfect! My makeups is not organized in one place and great storage. I will definitely be purchasing another as my makeup collection grows!
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
ALL my furniture is from ikea. I love the building idea. Plus everything is so modern and plain just how i like it. Also everything i have bought there has been very sturdy for such a cheap price.
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
This is one of my favorite store to go shopping for house stuff and you can find anything there! I go shopping here probably once every two weeks, just for fun mostly! I definitely recommend this store!
Maddi M.
I have bought a small kids table and chair from them and it's very durable. It is very simple and cute, and can withstand anything from a child. I have had it for over 2 years, and still looks new.
Vanesia M.
I have purchased multiple items for my home from here. I have purchased a desk and dresser for my daughters room. I checked put the display for ideas and was able to put my own twist on my he decor. The products were very easy to put together and instructions were simple.
Brianna S.
I live ikea. Love the food they have and I love reading the things they have their in Swedish. The products have great quality, recently bought a sink and it's very cute and everything that I needed.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?