BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
So many great products for a reasonable price. Some of the products can be difficult to assemble but overall very convenient. Where's how is fun and easy to navigate. Would drive out of state to visit where house.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I love walking around IKEA and finding cool new gadgets and furniture. I’ve bought many things there over the years and they’ve held up well. It’s a place where spending more $ for a product matters.
Kathryn W.
I love that the furniture is easily put together/taken apart which makes it great for people who love frequently. We've had our couch for almost four years and it has made it through that many moves!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Love ikea! Unfortunately not one close. When we visit bigger cities we always go. We always have a great time and there's a food court if you get hungry! The pricing is great for the quality you get!
Kasey L.
Greenfield, WI
IKEA is a really great place to shop on a budget. They have such modern and cute furniture, decor, etc. I would recommend shopping here for your first apartment or home. I love walking through all the models.
Tania R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like IKEA because it has a variety of different things, also my home has limetted space so the things here are grate for us. Also the things are economic. The shopping experience is very pleasant .
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I love Ikea! I especially love them because they have options for smaller spaces and it's affordable ! I really love all of the rug options. I wish you could order online though . It would be easier
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Overwhelming if you just wander and hope you find what you need. Go with a game plan and stick to it. Check out the sale section as you might find a really good deal that needs a little elbow grease.
Sydney T.
Boston, MA
Love this store - a really great standby for solid, affordable, and easy-to-put-together furniture that is easily hackable for DIY projects. I love going here for everything from candy, plants, household products like tupperware and towels, and large item furniture pieces.
Justin F.
Honestly its not that bad when I moved all my family’s beds came from ikea they are comfortable but mine isnt :( but its honestly really good they have a food court as well with a variety of things to try
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?