BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Crystal S.
This store is amazing! My family and I will go spend an afternoon there and have a great time. They have great items for my house. I always find something I love. And their food is pretty good too!
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
They are horrible! Every furniture I've gotten there has never lasted! They are so cheaply made, and not very affordable, the only nice thing about IKEA is kitchen ware and dining sets. But that's about it.
Ashley M.
Marshfield, MA
I got my bed at IKEA and I love it, super easy to put together. Everybody there was super helpful and it was very affordable. I will definitely be getting futures best from there. I recommend IKEA!
Ciara P.
hawkinsville
I love IKEA it is a good brand if you are looking for some kind of organizers.I don't have that much makeup but I love there organizer drawers for the makeup I do have.I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Brandi S.
Wyandotte, MI
IKEA is an affordable place to get things for your house and I love them, for a little extra they will come to your home and set up your items for you which is nice. And those Swedish meatballs ❤️😍
<3 e.
Orlando
Everyone that I have bought from Ikea has been reliable and cheap . The product are very affordable and easy to put together with directions . I have bought a ikea desk . I would shop here again .
Brooke T.
Windermere, FL
IKEA is a fun store to shop in. They display everything so you can see how it will work in any room. Their stuff however does seem to be cheap and fall apart sometimes. We still like shopping here
Ashley H.
Joppa, AL
They are a great and reputable company. I do shop here a lot and they are so kind and polite! They could have better prices! It was a great experience! I love it here! I will shop again! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta tienda! Es grandisima tiene de todo para el hogar! Me vuelvo loca!!! Y encima entras y te hacen recorrer toda la tienda ! Lo unico malo es que tienes que armar mucho de los muebles.
Vanesia M.
I have purchased multiple items for my home from here. I have purchased a desk and dresser for my daughters room. I checked put the display for ideas and was able to put my own twist on my he decor. The products were very easy to put together and instructions were simple.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?