BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

BIA R.
Austin, TX
Love love love this place. It's huge and takes you an entire day to go about the whole store. From light bulbs, kitchen accessories to furniture, this is your one stop shop. Things are reasonably priced and contemporary.
Ashley M.
Ikea has a vast selection of products and many unique items. My complaint would be that they have discontinued a few of the items that I like and some products don't last as long as you might like.
Lucy G.
Beverly Hills, CA
I first heard about IKEA on YouTube and so I visited there myself because I needed few upgrades for my walk- in Closet. They have so much stuffs to beautify/decorate your home and their prices are unbeatable.
Heather Q.
IKEA is great if you are looking for furniture or something for your home and don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The quality is okay, about what you would expect for what you are paying. The warehouse is great and you have a lot to choose from. I would recommend IKEA.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I love IKEA so much. Very trendy furniture and home items at very reasonable prices for every budget. Whether you just want to give ypur room a makeover or design a brand new kitchen, IKEA has you covered.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
We have been to IKEA a few times. I am not over impressed with their stock. Things are kinda over priced. We bought a mirror that is back lit, it has to be hard wired and there is no on off switch!
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Decorator Expert Level 1
I went there a few months ago and loved it. It was the first time I eat there too. Really great food and great atmosphere. I ended up getting all the things I needed for the nursery I'm working on.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
I would give IKEA an overall 4 stars, majority based on style and price. Going into IKEA can be fun but stressful haha. In terms of quality, IKEA furniture isn't top of the line but matches their costs of products.
Megan R.
Nacogdoches, TX
IKEA is a wonderland of mix and match pieces. You can find just about anything here-from sectional sofas to international snacks, IKEA has it all. If you like DIY projects and finding yourself frustrated after you've spent the last six hours trying to put together a basic three shelf bookshelf only to realize you pulled the wrong parts from the parts bin, this place is for you! Despite the occasional mishap in assembling your own furniture, IKEA really can be a goldmine of cheap to moderately priced furniture and accessories that will make your heart sing. Don't skip on the delivery for larger pieces though, that can seriously be a lifesaver.
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
We bought all of our furniture from ikea for our apartment and loved that the looks are very contemporary and the prices are great. It's been about 2 years and the furniture has held up very well!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?