BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I used to have an IKEA about 30 minutes from where I lived and I found myself going there monthly! The prices are great and when you have a husband that can put it together that's great! The food court is yummy too!
chu Y.
I LOVE ikea. My whole apartment is basically ikea 😂 from kitchen, living room, bedroom to the details they cover everything. It isn’t just cheap, it’s pretty good quality stuff too that you can make look very high end.
Jamila S.
Jacksonville, Fl
I love the different interior design styles available at Ikea. It's always exciting and clean in the store. Love the hot dogs and ice cream of course. Pizza not so much. :-( will always shop at Ikea.
Alexa E.
Kansas City, MO
It's great quality and the store is laid out in a really user friendly way, but I thought the prices were a little expensive. I think you can find the same products and same quality for a lot cheaper elsewhere.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Fave place to go for furniture or any small knick knacks such as mirrors or trays for the kitchen. I just love the affordable prices and simple designs, all the furniture has lasted for YEARS for me.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
IKEA has wonderful products that are practical and simple in design. They have great cafes and children's toys too. I like to go when it isn't too crowded so I avoid it during college move in season.
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
The only store in our Carolinas. Amazing furniture and home decor go , decent quAlity for such amazing price. The only con about it is that , there so many pieces and ideas coming to you so you have a hard time deciding!
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Gotta love IKEA! Can never just go in for one thing!! Can get everything you need on a budget - great quality for price, especially if you're renting and not wanting to buy furniture you'll stick with!!
Alycia F.
San Diego
I love love loveee IKEA!! It's super cheap which is a big plus and the set up in the stores are really nice and give great ideas. I like the fact you build it yourself. I love the bed I bought there.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I absolutely adore IKEA! Making the trip out is always quite the treat. All the staff is always so helpful and understanding and very patient. I wish other stores held such high standards for their employees.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?