- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I used to have an IKEA about 30 minutes from where I lived and I found myself going there monthly! The prices are great and when you have a husband that can put it together that's great! The food court is yummy too!
I LOVE ikea. My whole apartment is basically ikea 😂 from kitchen, living room, bedroom to the details they cover everything. It isn’t just cheap, it’s pretty good quality stuff too that you can make look very high end.
I love the different interior design styles available at Ikea. It's always exciting and clean in the store. Love the hot dogs and ice cream of course. Pizza not so much. :-( will always shop at Ikea.
It's great quality and the store is laid out in a really user friendly way, but I thought the prices were a little expensive. I think you can find the same products and same quality for a lot cheaper elsewhere.
Fave place to go for furniture or any small knick knacks such as mirrors or trays for the kitchen. I just love the affordable prices and simple designs, all the furniture has lasted for YEARS for me.
IKEA has wonderful products that are practical and simple in design. They have great cafes and children's toys too. I like to go when it isn't too crowded so I avoid it during college move in season.
The only store in our Carolinas. Amazing furniture and home decor go , decent quAlity for such amazing price. The only con about it is that , there so many pieces and ideas coming to you so you have a hard time deciding!
Gotta love IKEA! Can never just go in for one thing!! Can get everything you need on a budget - great quality for price, especially if you're renting and not wanting to buy furniture you'll stick with!!
I love love loveee IKEA!! It's super cheap which is a big plus and the set up in the stores are really nice and give great ideas. I like the fact you build it yourself. I love the bed I bought there.
I absolutely adore IKEA! Making the trip out is always quite the treat. All the staff is always so helpful and understanding and very patient. I wish other stores held such high standards for their employees.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos