BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Izamar C.
Victorville
I haven't bought nothing big from ikea, but what I have purchased has been great for me. I have bought picture frames, candle holders, and a mirror. I love theirs prices and their products are great.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Gotta love IKEA! Can never just go in for one thing!! Can get everything you need on a budget - great quality for price, especially if you're renting and not wanting to buy furniture you'll stick with!!
Kathryn W.
I love that the furniture is easily put together/taken apart which makes it great for people who love frequently. We've had our couch for almost four years and it has made it through that many moves!
Tegan B.
Ikea is the best store to get lost in. They have a cafeteria with fresh food. All varieties of household decor. Perfect for first homeowners. Great prices all around! Perfect when you have a free day
Ashley K.
Prineville, OR
IKEA is probably my favorite home goods store. They have everything you could need or want to furnish your home. I drive almost 200 miles just to get to my closest store. I wish they were everywhere!
Briana M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My boyfriend bought a love seat from here and it is pretty nice! It's beige and has a few throw pillows. Only thing I don't like too much is the back cushions are pretty large so it makes it feel like there's less space to sit!
John C.
Union City
We have only shopped at IKEA one time and absolutely enjoyed it. We purchased furniture for our home office. I really enjoy the displays and how you can see what products look like a a room setting.
Mira B.
Washington, DC
I LOVE IKEA! I only wish I lived closer to a store. I'm currently about an hour away from one, not considering traffic, so it's not very convenient to go there, and the shipping prices are high. Still, Ikea has basically allowed me to furnish several apartments on the cheap.
Sharina T.
Dracut
I've purchased several pieces of furniture and decor from Ikea. Good quality and inexpensive. Wished they offered less expensive shipping for online purchased. Would definitely recommend this store.
Emma J.
Very overwhelming., but end up coming out with great stuff. I got the alex 9 drawers, which I love. Moderately easy to set up, but pretty expensive and very heavy. Not the easiest trip, but worth it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?