BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

BIA R.
Austin, TX
Love love love this place. It's huge and takes you an entire day to go about the whole store. From light bulbs, kitchen accessories to furniture, this is your one stop shop. Things are reasonably priced and contemporary.
Alexa E.
Kansas City, MO
It's great quality and the store is laid out in a really user friendly way, but I thought the prices were a little expensive. I think you can find the same products and same quality for a lot cheaper elsewhere.
Bonnie B.
I love Ikea and miss having one close by. Swedish meatballs and Lingonberry soda followed by hours of treasure hunting. Great deals, fun showrooms, and everything you didn't realize your home needed.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
IKEA has wonderful products that are practical and simple in design. They have great cafes and children's toys too. I like to go when it isn't too crowded so I avoid it during college move in season.
Lyana L.
Giving ikea a 5/5 because of the food!!!! Lol, but seriously, ikea is great. You can find anything from plates for the dining room, to fans, to beds, to everything!! Would shop here all the time :-)
Sarah E.
Burnsville
How can you not like IKEA?! I love just walking around! I’ll admit putting together furniture isn’t my forte, but they have such great stuff at such great prices! Fun to mix and match and customize!
Shannon O.
Pretty much anything you could imagine for your home you can get here. I bought a great dupe tempurpedic pillow there. I'm not there often because it is overwhelming but when I go it always pays off.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I absolutely love IKEA! So many items in my house have come from here! It is all greatly priced and you will be able to find everything that you need! IKEA is my go to when I need anything around the house!
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I used to have an IKEA about 30 minutes from where I lived and I found myself going there monthly! The prices are great and when you have a husband that can put it together that's great! The food court is yummy too!
Mira B.
Washington, DC
I LOVE IKEA! I only wish I lived closer to a store. I'm currently about an hour away from one, not considering traffic, so it's not very convenient to go there, and the shipping prices are high. Still, Ikea has basically allowed me to furnish several apartments on the cheap.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?