- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I purchased the ALEX drawer units. I use them to store my makeup products and they are the perfect size and everything to fit under my table. I love these drawers. They are also aesthetically pleasing
I recently purchased the Alex drawers and love them. They are great for storing make up and beauty supplies. They also come in two sizes which is extremely helpful - 6 and 9 drawers. They are also super sleek so you can put them in the corner of a room and still look tasteful
This is a great store with great prices. They have everything here for your home. I love the way they display their furniture, areas made up like little rooms. It has gives me great ideas for my house
I love all the things I have gotten from here! The shopping is so much fun and I love seeing the set up of the entire store. Super affordable! I just wish I didn't have to build it myself. But this doesn't stop me from purchasing more things.
There's not much to say but this is a great place if you've recently moved to a new place or just want to vamp up a room in your home. They've got everything you can think of and it's reasonably priced
Love my morkdal bed! Seriously best purchase ever! People say ikea furniture falls apart. I say it depends on what you purchase. I furnished my beauty studio, with several ikea pieces, and i love them!
If you have hardware tools and can follow instructions then you will be alright buying furniture from IKEA. For a cheaper option, you could go to Walmart. But either way, you must know how to put parts together.
Great store for cheaper but durable furniture. Easy pieces to put together with Allen wrenches with good prices. Great ideas in showcase area. Ideal store to go to with a lot of time as the store is huge.
Great products. Sometimes you don't receive all of the items you need to put furniture together. Make sure you stop by customer service for extra parts. They are free. I would recommend shopping there.
IKEA is on of the only places I get my furniture. All of my college furniture is from here. Their stuff is very affordable and very cute. Pros: cheap, cute, easy to find. Cons: putting it all together.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos