BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Corrine P.
E Bridgewater, MA
Generally I enjoy Ikea. I wish the pricing was more reasonable. I really enjoy shopping there thoigh. It's fun just to walk through the store!! One stop shopping for decorating and furnishing the home
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
I love this place!!!!!!! I just don't like have to put or assemble my things together but that's fine I have my hubby for that! lol I always love going for household goods and cute decorative thing...
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
I love IKEA!! The set up is a little confusing but it is very affordable and dependable. My favorite purchase is the HEMNES desk with extra insert because it is fantastic. I will continue to shop here.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
IKEA is awesome! Has lots of household items, great food served there, and good customer service. It's awesome that you get to take stuff home and build it yourself. I recommend shopping at this place.
Cyndi N.
Moweaqua
This is a great store with great prices. They have everything here for your home. I love the way they display their furniture, areas made up like little rooms. It has gives me great ideas for my house
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Decent quality furniture at a low cost although the shopping and assembling can be frustrating at times. However for furnishing a first apartment or home you can get quite stylish things for a low cost.
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA is the true definition of a one stop shop. I find it impossible to just browse the store, I always walk out with a purchase. IKEA has revamped itself into a quality home goods store. Check it out!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
We go to Ikea to buy accessories such as lamps or furniture that we plan to use for a shorter amount of time. The pieces we have purchased have been easy to assemble. We will continue to shop at IKEA.
Ava P.
New Jersey
They basically have everything you would need. Somethings are pricey and somethings are cheap. You could buy furniture, bedding kitchen supply, you could redo your kitchen, and extra. Love the store!!
Rebecca O.
Watervliet, NY
I love ikea! No matter what you are looking for, they are most likely going to have a product that works. I have had my ikea items for years & through multiple moves & they are all in great condition.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?