BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Savannah H.
La Follette, TN
I love Ikea! We got my beauty shelves from this company. They are well made & hold a lot of weight. I love the simplicity of their furniture & also their swings! I definitely recommend shopping with IKEA!
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
I bought a cute small desk last year in dark brown it was very affordable that I didn't break the bank very good quality I love the shipping experience a lot to choose from yes I would shop there again
Celia A.
IKEA is all around great. It works well if you're just a student or moving to your first apartment of if you just bought a house and need to begin to fill it up with everything you've ever dreamed of.
Rachael T.
Eden Prairie
They need more assistance in their kitchen remodeling department. You always have to wait for awhile to get some sort of help. Other than that, ikea has some great affordable furniture and home decor!
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
IKEA HAS EVERYTHING!! No seriously if you're a makeup junkie like me? Look no further. Everything you could want for storage is at ikea! The Alex drawers and desk is by far the best purchase I've made
Kristin G.
Such cute and modern products for amazing prices. They’re always affordable for whatever you’re looking for. My favorite purchase ever is a lamp I have on my desk at work. I will always shop and ikea.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
We go to Ikea to buy accessories such as lamps or furniture that we plan to use for a shorter amount of time. The pieces we have purchased have been easy to assemble. We will continue to shop at IKEA.
Megan W.
Merriam, KS
I absolutely love Ikea. Everything I have purchased there, from a mattress, to book shelv3s, to pots and pans, hqve far oulived the original expectancy. As a former military family, we have moved quite a bit and our Ikea has traveled with us.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Decent quality furniture at a low cost although the shopping and assembling can be frustrating at times. However for furnishing a first apartment or home you can get quite stylish things for a low cost.
Meg M.
San Jose, CA
Usually easy to build and box comes with everything you need. Products are cheaper because you build it yourself. Would recommend to people trying to save money and are willing to build it themselves.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?