- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! We got my beauty shelves from this company. They are well made & hold a lot of weight. I love the simplicity of their furniture & also their swings! I definitely recommend shopping with IKEA!
I bought a cute small desk last year in dark brown it was very affordable that I didn't break the bank very good quality I love the shipping experience a lot to choose from yes I would shop there again
IKEA is all around great. It works well if you're just a student or moving to your first apartment of if you just bought a house and need to begin to fill it up with everything you've ever dreamed of.
They need more assistance in their kitchen remodeling department. You always have to wait for awhile to get some sort of help. Other than that, ikea has some great affordable furniture and home decor!
IKEA HAS EVERYTHING!! No seriously if you're a makeup junkie like me? Look no further. Everything you could want for storage is at ikea! The Alex drawers and desk is by far the best purchase I've made
Such cute and modern products for amazing prices. They’re always affordable for whatever you’re looking for. My favorite purchase ever is a lamp I have on my desk at work. I will always shop and ikea.
We go to Ikea to buy accessories such as lamps or furniture that we plan to use for a shorter amount of time. The pieces we have purchased have been easy to assemble. We will continue to shop at IKEA.
I absolutely love Ikea. Everything I have purchased there, from a mattress, to book shelv3s, to pots and pans, hqve far oulived the original expectancy. As a former military family, we have moved quite a bit and our Ikea has traveled with us.
Decent quality furniture at a low cost although the shopping and assembling can be frustrating at times. However for furnishing a first apartment or home you can get quite stylish things for a low cost.
Usually easy to build and box comes with everything you need. Products are cheaper because you build it yourself. Would recommend to people trying to save money and are willing to build it themselves.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos