- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love love loveee IKEA!! It's super cheap which is a big plus and the set up in the stores are really nice and give great ideas. I like the fact you build it yourself. I love the bed I bought there.
It’s Ikea. How can’t you like it?! They have all of the furniture you need at a super low cost. Not even do they sell furniture, but also home decor! One of my favorite places to go that’s for sure.
Overwhelming if you just wander and hope you find what you need. Go with a game plan and stick to it. Check out the sale section as you might find a really good deal that needs a little elbow grease.
Oh honey we love IKEA- the meatballs, the food, the experience, the weird product names- all of it. Honestly, it's a good place for some pretty decent deals and all sorts of furniture and home stuff.
I like IKEA because it has a variety of different things, also my home has limetted space so the things here are grate for us. Also the things are economic. The shopping experience is very pleasant .
How can you not like IKEA?! I love just walking around! I’ll admit putting together furniture isn’t my forte, but they have such great stuff at such great prices! Fun to mix and match and customize!
Honestly its not that bad when I moved all my family’s beds came from ikea they are comfortable but mine isnt :( but its honestly really good they have a food court as well with a variety of things to try
I absolutely love IKEA! So many items in my house have come from here! It is all greatly priced and you will be able to find everything that you need! IKEA is my go to when I need anything around the house!
Love ikea! Unfortunately not one close. When we visit bigger cities we always go. We always have a great time and there's a food court if you get hungry! The pricing is great for the quality you get!
Besides the joys of putting the furniture together, ikea has a lot of really cute and functional furniture for seriously great prices. It's a great stop for anyone redecorating or needing furniture.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos