BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alycia F.
San Diego
I love love loveee IKEA!! It's super cheap which is a big plus and the set up in the stores are really nice and give great ideas. I like the fact you build it yourself. I love the bed I bought there.
Jordyn P.
It’s Ikea. How can’t you like it?! They have all of the furniture you need at a super low cost. Not even do they sell furniture, but also home decor! One of my favorite places to go that’s for sure.
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Overwhelming if you just wander and hope you find what you need. Go with a game plan and stick to it. Check out the sale section as you might find a really good deal that needs a little elbow grease.
Cy 💡.
Oh honey we love IKEA- the meatballs, the food, the experience, the weird product names- all of it. Honestly, it's a good place for some pretty decent deals and all sorts of furniture and home stuff.
Tania R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like IKEA because it has a variety of different things, also my home has limetted space so the things here are grate for us. Also the things are economic. The shopping experience is very pleasant .
Sarah E.
Burnsville
How can you not like IKEA?! I love just walking around! I’ll admit putting together furniture isn’t my forte, but they have such great stuff at such great prices! Fun to mix and match and customize!
Justin F.
Honestly its not that bad when I moved all my family’s beds came from ikea they are comfortable but mine isnt :( but its honestly really good they have a food court as well with a variety of things to try
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I absolutely love IKEA! So many items in my house have come from here! It is all greatly priced and you will be able to find everything that you need! IKEA is my go to when I need anything around the house!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Love ikea! Unfortunately not one close. When we visit bigger cities we always go. We always have a great time and there's a food court if you get hungry! The pricing is great for the quality you get!
Ashley D.
Besides the joys of putting the furniture together, ikea has a lot of really cute and functional furniture for seriously great prices. It's a great stop for anyone redecorating or needing furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?