BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IKEA
The prize is so affordable. The store is soo big. there is so much to choose from. the quality is fine. there is so much beautiful. you will find everything you are looking for! this is my go to store.
Haley F.
Fort Campbell
I love ikea so much! I’ve found a bunch of great things there. I wish they had one closer to where I live now because I just think the online shopping is a little expensive unless you have a big order.
Brianna L.
Crum
I love ikea , they have anything in the world you can think of the only think I don’t like is you have to put together the items your self because I can’t put stuff together and I got to hire someone.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Our foldable counter had bad screw holes. Out of 3 units one was defective. Never before happened and been an IKEA shopper for over 10 years. Furnished offices and our home. Contacted customer service, told them we live further away, sent a few pictures and they sent us not just a replacement for the defective part bUT a brand new item. Free of any charges. Really nice and fast help, more than happy.
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
It’s an og store for a reason. A little overpriced considering you have to build everything yourself but they are still the more affordable option conspired to many stores. Very modern and easy to find what you need.
Natea W.
RECOMMEND GOING HERE 100% they have everything! And honestly the 2nd best customer service to Chick-fil-A (I know that’s crazy but believe me) plus they have like a little food court with the best food
Holly M.
Rancho Cucamonga
Built my closet and vanity room with all ikea products. I shop hear every few months. A must stop is the sale area of items ether returned or former floor models. If you’re a DIY person you got to go.
Annie N.
Davenport, IA
The downside of Ikea, is bringing things home and having to build it. Sometimes Ikea isn’t the best quality but if you’re looking for a basic home furniture or item, it’s a great place to be inspired.
Rachel P.
Bakersfield, CA
I Kia is one of my very favorite stores! I always have to go in with a budget, otherwise I’ll buy everything! I don’t mind putting stuff together, And I find the instructions to be pretty simple to follow.
Milan :.
Amazing for starter families, college kids, people on a budget, people who love DIY stuff! Great variety and range of products. So many colors, textures, patterns, sizes, and shapes for any home need!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?