BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marie T.
Difficult to build, poor quality furniture. Fine for someone just getting out of college but honestly just cheap and tacky. Plus the stores are soooo hard to navigate! Good place to get storage though.
Daniela P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love all the things I have gotten from here! The shopping is so much fun and I love seeing the set up of the entire store. Super affordable! I just wish I didn't have to build it myself. But this doesn't stop me from purchasing more things.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
IKEA is where I purchased the furniture for my home. At affordable pricing, it worked great for my family as we were on a budget to complete the entire house in a certain one frame! I'll always go baxk
Elisabeth K.
Ikea is great. But it's also kind of chaotic. I think we all know that. I've made plenty of jokes about how I want to play hide and seek within the store. But it's a great place to shop. Sometimes I feel like I struggle to find someone who works there, or they're already busy.
AW M.
Columbia, SC
Great products. Sometimes you don't receive all of the items you need to put furniture together. Make sure you stop by customer service for extra parts. They are free. I would recommend shopping there.
Laura M.
I recently purchased the Alex drawers and love them. They are great for storing make up and beauty supplies. They also come in two sizes which is extremely helpful - 6 and 9 drawers. They are also super sleek so you can put them in the corner of a room and still look tasteful
Sharon B.
LINDEN, NJ
I LOVE IKEA. Ever since I was a little girl, there was at least one piece of Ikea furniture in my room. I'm looking forward to redesigning my room again & I can't wait to order my all white furniture!!
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
IKEA is awesome! Has lots of household items, great food served there, and good customer service. It's awesome that you get to take stuff home and build it yourself. I recommend shopping at this place.
Emma P.
I absolutely love Ikea. The furniture is good quality and easy to assemble. It's also very stylish and cute. As a college student the prices can be a bit high, but otherwise they're pretty reasonable.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
We go to Ikea to buy accessories such as lamps or furniture that we plan to use for a shorter amount of time. The pieces we have purchased have been easy to assemble. We will continue to shop at IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?