- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I am absolutely in love with every IKEA store I step foot in. I could spend hours exploring the store. The furniture and products are great quality for the price! I definitely recommend shopping there!
This store is amazing to shop if it’s your first apartment or home just because you have to build everything yourself and the items are not 100% quality items. These items where built for temporary use
I recently purchased a black desk to do school work on at home. The assembly was a piece of cake, even for me who usually struggles in that department. It has enough space for my laptop, display monitor, keyboard, and text books. So far it's held up perfectly, and it was a great price!
I love Ikea. Going into the store is just like going into a housing amusement park. I my town we do not have an Ikea, but whenever I am in a town with an Ikea I always make sure to make it to the store. The staff is always nice, and the store has good starter furniture.
The downside of Ikea, is bringing things home and having to build it. Sometimes Ikea isn’t the best quality but if you’re looking for a basic home furniture or item, it’s a great place to be inspired.
My roommate and I recently bought a couch from IKEA and I could not be happier about our purchase. The couch can comfortable sit 4 people and it's quite comfortable and we got it for such a great price
I hands-down love IKEA. It is close to where I live. It is a huge store and he can easily be lost but everyone that works there is so nice and helping I've never had any problems. It's also great for hide and go seek
I love ikea. It's super affordable and practical. Pretty much all of my furniture is from there and it's lasted for a very long time. Some pieces I've had over 10 years. Shopping there is always a fun time too.
I love IKEA!! The set up is a little confusing but it is very affordable and dependable. My favorite purchase is the HEMNES desk with extra insert because it is fantastic. I will continue to shop here.
I bought a cute small desk last year in dark brown it was very affordable that I didn't break the bank very good quality I love the shipping experience a lot to choose from yes I would shop there again
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos