- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Our foldable counter had bad screw holes. Out of 3 units one was defective. Never before happened and been an IKEA shopper for over 10 years. Furnished offices and our home. Contacted customer service, told them we live further away, sent a few pictures and they sent us not just a replacement for the defective part bUT a brand new item. Free of any charges. Really nice and fast help, more than happy.
Great store for cheaper but durable furniture. Easy pieces to put together with Allen wrenches with good prices. Great ideas in showcase area. Ideal store to go to with a lot of time as the store is huge.
The pricing is really high. But it is a home renovation. It's really good but the con is it's hard to put together. My favorite purchase was this mirror. I do most of my shopping at Home Depot though.
Ikea is ideal for college students or young professionals who can't afford expensive furniture. I bought all my furniture from Ikea when I was in college and I am still using them. They are average quality since you pay for what you get, but it is great for people on a budget.
RECOMMEND GOING HERE 100% they have everything! And honestly the 2nd best customer service to Chick-fil-A (I know that’s crazy but believe me) plus they have like a little food court with the best food
Love my morkdal bed! Seriously best purchase ever! People say ikea furniture falls apart. I say it depends on what you purchase. I furnished my beauty studio, with several ikea pieces, and i love them!
Difficult to build, poor quality furniture. Fine for someone just getting out of college but honestly just cheap and tacky. Plus the stores are soooo hard to navigate! Good place to get storage though.
I love all the things I have gotten from here! The shopping is so much fun and I love seeing the set up of the entire store. Super affordable! I just wish I didn't have to build it myself. But this doesn't stop me from purchasing more things.
They basically have everything you would need. Somethings are pricey and somethings are cheap. You could buy furniture, bedding kitchen supply, you could redo your kitchen, and extra. Love the store!!
I really like all of the options that IKEA has to offer. They have something for every style! Sometimes their pieces are hard to put together. Usually they have a really really good price for their items!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos