- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is one of my family's favorite day trips. We always enjoy ourselves shopping, planning rooms for when we are no longer homeless, and getting a quick bite at the café. Lingonberry juice is a must.
Although overwhelming at times, I love shopping at IKEA when I'm looking to update my room, need storage or shelving units, or when I just want to grab a quick (and relatively inexpensive) bite to eat!
I LOVE IKEA. Ever since I was a little girl, there was at least one piece of Ikea furniture in my room. I'm looking forward to redesigning my room again & I can't wait to order my all white furniture!!
I've always loved IKEA. They have some super cute stuff on there! Although they do have some pricey things, they have a lot that you can refurbished and make super cute! And cheap silverware and plates and bowls :)
This is a great store with great prices. They have everything here for your home. I love the way they display their furniture, areas made up like little rooms. It has gives me great ideas for my house
great furniture for young adults who move around a lot because of college, a job, and/or grad school ! Easy to assemble, super affordable, and honestly not that bad quality wise. Of course the furniture won't last forever, but its great in the meantime and the pieces are really cute.
IKEA is where I purchased the furniture for my home. At affordable pricing, it worked great for my family as we were on a budget to complete the entire house in a certain one frame! I'll always go baxk
Love Ikea! It's worth it for the price saving. I try to get a list of all the items together I'm interested in before I go since the store is a labyrinth to navigate. I'd definitely recommend furniture here.
Amazing for starter families, college kids, people on a budget, people who love DIY stuff! Great variety and range of products. So many colors, textures, patterns, sizes, and shapes for any home need!
I bought a cute small desk last year in dark brown it was very affordable that I didn't break the bank very good quality I love the shipping experience a lot to choose from yes I would shop there again
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos