BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
IKEA is awesome! Has lots of household items, great food served there, and good customer service. It's awesome that you get to take stuff home and build it yourself. I recommend shopping at this place.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
IKEA is on of the only places I get my furniture. All of my college furniture is from here. Their stuff is very affordable and very cute. Pros: cheap, cute, easy to find. Cons: putting it all together.
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
I love this place!!!!!!! I just don't like have to put or assemble my things together but that's fine I have my hubby for that! lol I always love going for household goods and cute decorative thing...
Laura M.
I recently purchased the Alex drawers and love them. They are great for storing make up and beauty supplies. They also come in two sizes which is extremely helpful - 6 and 9 drawers. They are also super sleek so you can put them in the corner of a room and still look tasteful
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
We go to Ikea to buy accessories such as lamps or furniture that we plan to use for a shorter amount of time. The pieces we have purchased have been easy to assemble. We will continue to shop at IKEA.
Daniela P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love all the things I have gotten from here! The shopping is so much fun and I love seeing the set up of the entire store. Super affordable! I just wish I didn't have to build it myself. But this doesn't stop me from purchasing more things.
Wendy A.
Good prices and I love how they have displays and how it would look nice incorporated in a room. Very affordable and easy to navigate throughout the store. Easy instructions. Will shop here again .....
Jasmin R.
I love IKEA because it's trendy and offers a vast array of options to choose from. All their items are customizable and come in different variations that can be chosen to your liking. Plus it super affordable.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
I've always loved IKEA. They have some super cute stuff on there! Although they do have some pricey things, they have a lot that you can refurbished and make super cute! And cheap silverware and plates and bowls :)
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I really like all of the options that IKEA has to offer. They have something for every style! Sometimes their pieces are hard to put together. Usually they have a really really good price for their items!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?