BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Evelyn S.
Cute furniture at an affordable price. From bathroom to bedroom decor. I can always find something for my house. I love the Alex drawers for makeup storage. They really fit everything I own if not more.
IPrincess W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I finally made a trip to ikea last year and love it. It's huge and has everything that you would ever need for home. Great quality and affordable prices. At the food court area I love the flavored water.
Melissa R.
I can spend hours in ikea. You can grab a bite to eat before or after your shopping. I find it very affordable but you would have to build it yourself. I do shop here often, and I will continue to shop.
Holly M.
Rancho Cucamonga
Built my closet and vanity room with all ikea products. I shop hear every few months. A must stop is the sale area of items ether returned or former floor models. If you’re a DIY person you got to go.
Ray B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love ikea. Cheap and interesting design. I go here often just for design ideas and inspiration. Some things are low quality or difficult to build well but overall this is my go to for all home stuff!
Rachel P.
Bakersfield, CA
I Kia is one of my very favorite stores! I always have to go in with a budget, otherwise I’ll buy everything! I don’t mind putting stuff together, And I find the instructions to be pretty simple to follow.
Sharon B.
LINDEN, NJ
I LOVE IKEA. Ever since I was a little girl, there was at least one piece of Ikea furniture in my room. I'm looking forward to redesigning my room again & I can't wait to order my all white furniture!!
Jennifer Z.
Austin, TX
Love Ikea! It's worth it for the price saving. I try to get a list of all the items together I'm interested in before I go since the store is a labyrinth to navigate. I'd definitely recommend furniture here.
Kassandra C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love ikea! They have everything you're looking for. The store is very organized. It is affordable and the furniture is easy to build. And a plus to this store are the meatballs from their food court.
Olenka O.
Boston, MA
great furniture for young adults who move around a lot because of college, a job, and/or grad school ! Easy to assemble, super affordable, and honestly not that bad quality wise. Of course the furniture won't last forever, but its great in the meantime and the pieces are really cute.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?