BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Adam M.
Del Mar
IKEA is a fast and easy shopping experience with an awesome cafeteria in it as well! They are very helpful when you need and ask for assistance. Their quality isn't the best but for the price it's good
Lindsay M.
Redmond, WA
This store has some of the coolest merchandise! All of the furniture is different and not ordinary between colors and shapes. Everything is very easy to assemble as well. I highly recommend this store!
Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
I love all the displays in ikea, everything is placed very aesthetically pleasing, not to mention there’s a cafe that’s priced very reasonably. You can totally spend a whole day in ikea. As for the actual furnitures, there are a lot of options, but some of them are not the greatest of quality. They are priced well for college students or recent grads but I don’t think they would last very long.
Shaina P.
Tampa
 I love IKEA because you can literally renovate your whole house at a reasonable price and it is full of furniture that looks so chic but priced so well! It is always a fun time shopping at IKEA as well even if you get hungry you can stop and eat! Not to mention everything there so easy to put  together, all the directions are pictures! I absolutely love it and next time I run a VAIKEA will be the first stop I make.
Elza A.
Golden Valley, MN
I love love love ikea! I don’t think there is another store I love more. The stuff is made well and always holds it value and you can also always resell in the future because it’s such a popular brand!
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
IKEA’s a great place to go even when you have nothing you’re looking to buy for your home. The model rooms are styled in a way that makes hanging out in the store really fun. But when you do need to do a little DIY or decorating I would definitely recommend this store. Their prices are super reasonable and they have everything you need to make your house/apartment feel like home.
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
I literally love this store, I can be there for hours if the day looking, they have really good prices on everything, super affordable and amazing service. Every shopping experience is amazing at ikea.
PattiAnnPics P.
Fayetteville, AR
IDEAL IKEA! Really this is my favorite home store of all time. I could spend hours perusing their inspiration displays, bot to mention grabbing a quick and cheap bite for the family in their cafeteria. IKEA family membership perks are best used during special promotional periods. Wait to make big purchases until those special dates - they almost always have great deals and throw in a pass for free dinner for your entire family with a minimum purchase.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
IKEA is always my first stop when I need furniture. I’ve bought so many quality pieces from them and their home goods are amazing too. I love their dressers and am really impressed with their bedding.
Hope Ann F.
East Lansing
I love Ikea for their great prices in furniture and decor. The only downside I can possibly think of is the construction of the furniture items but that can be managed with some patience and YouTube:)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?