BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tye R.
Jamaica, NY
I live IKEA so much I moved across the street from one. They have a 1year return policy, they always have new products, and now they have a pet section that has furniture that actually looks like they thought about what it’ll look like in your house.
Tiffany S.
marietta
IKEA is great because of the price I could build all my room and did everything just as I dreamed of with lass then $500. So is definitely the store you should go to buy stuff for you house.
Maria C.
Honestly all my furniture is from IKEA. I love building this as a hobby so it's fun to find new pieces to add to my house and get to build them! Haven't been disappointed with anything I've purchased so far.
Gauthami G.
Ikea has amazing collections for a wide range of home needs. I usually spend around 4-5 hours to shop here. My favorites would definitely be the kitchen organizing stuff. I'd definitely go back here again!
aysel b.
El cajon , CA
Affordable and modern furniture store . I like their kid section. Also I like their kitchen section as well. Love ikea. All my furniture is from ikea. Just try to go early morning because it’s alleys busy
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I love IKEA are used to shop only online but then I just left going to the store so much to see the whole entire layout of all the different bedroom sad some furniture sets that I always go just to find what's new.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Lots of variety! Sometimes it can be overwhelming to shop at, my bf and I have gotten lost in the store a few times but we always find cute and innovative things. Some items are kinda hard to build in my opinion.
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
IKEA IS EVERYTHING! I LOOOOOOOOVE this store! From furnishing our whole upstairs (2 bedrooms, and office, a den, and small bathroom to redoing our whole kitchen (with appliances) IKEA is all over our home!
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
I love Ikea! I've purchased plenty of products from my local Ikea and I am happy with every purchase. The prices are cheap and the quality is great! From my bed, to outdoor furniture to organization bins and decor, I love everything!
Jonah B.
I love ikea. I honestly believe you can go on a date to ikea if your in a serious relationship already, it just has such great decor and furniture. Even down to the candles. Also the food court is a must.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?