- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My husband and I love going to ikea to walk around and get ideas for the home. We have a small car so the boxed items make transporting items easy, although I suck at assembling them and leave that to him.
What I love the most about IKEA it's the diversity of the items they got, and what's even better it's the pricing, and how good they make your space look, they hacer very good customer service and delivery
This is an amazing company. Online or in store. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Easy to find products. Super affordable and great quality products!! We have multiple pieces of furniture from IKEA!
Ikea offers many great affordable home staples. Their products are perfect for people just starting out with decorating their home, and even if there isn't a store near you the shipping is very reasonable.
Most of my furniture is from Ikea. I always love coming here just to look around. It's very tricky shopping here though. You can easily get lost. Their items are very affordable. I'd recommend shopping here
I love IKEA for the prices but putting the furniture together is difficult. Also, the furniture is not built of great material. One basic dresser I bought from there would turn over if you opened more than one drawer at a time. This is great for kids furniture or college furniture.
Excelente tienda, tienen tantos productos, muy buenas ideas para tu hogar y a orecuos muy accesibles, cualquier cosa que necesito voy a la tienda, y ahora mas que voy a remodelar mi apartamento y love ikea
Ikea is like a playground for adults! It's always such a fun experience. The furniture is great quality for affordable prices. And I love how they offer home decor and kitchen utensils, too! One stop shop.
IKEA has everything I need. I secretly wish I was an interior designer so this store is perfect for me. I love their home goods such as kitchen supplies and towels and I love their raskog cart (I have 3).
I love going to IKEA I always go for one thing and always end finding more things I love going there. It's also a good place to go with my family I could go there with them and spend the whole day there.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos