BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica S.
Massena, NY
IKEA IS EVERYTHING! I LOOOOOOOOVE this store! From furnishing our whole upstairs (2 bedrooms, and office, a den, and small bathroom to redoing our whole kitchen (with appliances) IKEA is all over our home!
Corrine N.
Salem, OR
I love IKEA. I feel as though you can find anything that you need and more at any location. The only con I can think of is you find way to much to buy and not be able to buy it. I will always shop here for anything I need.
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
A state away from us so we wait until we need a lot of stuff. No need for improvement in my opinion. Great price for the items. Most of our furniture is from IKEA. will 200% shop here again. Great quality.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Unfortunately we don't live near an IKEA, but we make special trips to Kansas City to go all the time! I always find very affordable furniture and home accents that look great in my home! Nothing has been poor quality at all!
Audrey V.
San diego, CA
Great brand with great products. They can be a little on the pricey side. Great customer service but, you do have to put your purchases together which can be annoying. I will still continue to shop there.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
IKEA is my go-to store when I need organizational stuff for my house. I can have a variety of things for a reasonable price. They also have other household items that I can put to good use like plastic bag organizers.
Reylynna N.
I love IKEA. There are so many things that you can buy there and the affordability is amazing. I bought desks, chairs, duvet covers, and so much more. I love shopping there. I will definitely be going back.
Christian G.
Springfield, MO
IKEA is one of those places that has everything you need and then more! Typically thought of as a furniture store, but they also have decor, kitchen ware, and a huge selection of stuffed animals for kids!
Tabetha
Perfect place to go for anything for your home especially new home buyers or customers on a budget! They always have neat decor and other items and for a great price! Absolutely love the sliding curtains!
Krista M.
Alpharetta
Ikea is like a playground for adults! It's always such a fun experience. The furniture is great quality for affordable prices. And I love how they offer home decor and kitchen utensils, too! One stop shop.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?