- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Affordable and modern furniture store . I like their kid section. Also I like their kitchen section as well. Love ikea. All my furniture is from ikea. Just try to go early morning because it’s alleys busy
I love IKEA for the prices but putting the furniture together is difficult. Also, the furniture is not built of great material. One basic dresser I bought from there would turn over if you opened more than one drawer at a time. This is great for kids furniture or college furniture.
I Kia has a lot of great products their products are real and manufactured very well it was very impressive using their products because they made me feel comfortable around them and they were easy to use
Super affordable prices, great variety, and great value for what you get. Everything from furniture, to candles, to stuffed animals, to the food they serve at their stores have never disappointed me.
Just went this weekend! Staff is super helpful and the store is well organized. Got a free coffee this visit just for being a friends and family cardholder (also free to participate) and the selection is unparalleled.
Great value furniture and home goods! Some of the stuff isn't very high quality, but you get what you pay for. Fun place to visit but overwhelming and you want to buy everything. Assembly sucks, but it's worth it!
Simple furniture at amazing prices. Almost my entire house is furniture from ikea. The furniture is very simple to put together and does not take much time. I would recommend ikea to my friends fo sure!!!
Ikea offers many great affordable home staples. Their products are perfect for people just starting out with decorating their home, and even if there isn't a store near you the shipping is very reasonable.
Not a big fan of the fact that you need to build absolutely everything you buy, but for the price you can’t complain. I never go in coming out with the only thing I intended to go for, but that’s not always a bad this.
What I love the most about IKEA it's the diversity of the items they got, and what's even better it's the pricing, and how good they make your space look, they hacer very good customer service and delivery
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos