BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amie W.
Calera, AL
I've had a good experience overall would like Kia. The only downside was ordering and having to pay $100 in shipping fees when spending only 400 in product. The actual shipping itself was nice just Pearcey.
Alicia L.
Boston, MA
Very easy to find what you need even in large store. You can also easily put together a modern or rustic look in your home. I don’t think every item is the best quality out there but it might be for what you pay for.
Kristin H.
Plant city , FL
Simple furniture at amazing prices. Almost my entire house is furniture from ikea. The furniture is very simple to put together and does not take much time. I would recommend ikea to my friends fo sure!!!
Megan N.
Eagleville, PA
This store is so incredible! I love they way everything is laid out. Prices are mostly affordable and they always have good clearance offers. I love filling my house with the clean look of ikea furniture!
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
One of my favorite stores! Quality products at a great price! I love their BIG catalogs for inspiration. You can furnish every room in your house all at one place! I will defiantly return to purchase more
Rachel M.
Everyone talked this place up, so we made a special trip to Texas for a weekend, to go to this place. We saved all this Money, and literally bought 3-4 small items. Was a waste of time and didn't find this place useful. Would be useful for college students or people with small places
Marquitta W.
North chesterfield, VA
Modern furniture at such a low price how can one not love Ikea. My only issue with previously purchased furniture is that it takes a good long time to put everything together. Ladies hope you have a handy man boo lined up !!!
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
Very modern as can be expensive. You can order online or at any local ikea store. Shopping at an ikea store is always a BLAST! You can use the furniture to redecorate any space in your household or office.
Sammy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Just went this weekend! Staff is super helpful and the store is well organized. Got a free coffee this visit just for being a friends and family cardholder (also free to participate) and the selection is unparalleled.
Gabi R.
I LOVE IKEA!!! It has such a cool setup and the staff is always really nice! They have a variety of products and a nice food court! I love to go there with friends and find new things to decorate my house!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?