BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Unfortunately we don't live near an IKEA, but we make special trips to Kansas City to go all the time! I always find very affordable furniture and home accents that look great in my home! Nothing has been poor quality at all!
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
Okay IKEA what can I say but I can spend all day at that store. I don't shop there a lot but when I'm there I leave with so much and everything there is good price.. I will shop there anytime I'm close by.
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
I move a lot and IKEA is always a first stop for me. It's cheap enough that you aren't worried if it gets slightly damaged but also all looks awesome. Plus the food is amazing I always love a trip to ikea.
Leah W.
Jersey City, NJ
Furnished my whole apartment from ikea!! Everything's cute, and affordable! Annoying that you have to walk through the whole store for the most part. Definitely got me to buy more than I needed though lol
Krista M.
Alpharetta
Ikea is like a playground for adults! It's always such a fun experience. The furniture is great quality for affordable prices. And I love how they offer home decor and kitchen utensils, too! One stop shop.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love ikea?? They have some of the most affordable home decor! And such a wide selection! Some of my favorite and most asked about pieces in my home are from ikea. Plus it’s just fun to walk around and see all of the showrooms!
Jessica C.
Excelente tienda, tienen tantos productos, muy buenas ideas para tu hogar y a orecuos muy accesibles, cualquier cosa que necesito voy a la tienda, y ahora mas que voy a remodelar mi apartamento y love ikea
Ashlee J.
Kingston, PA
I  can't say enough about Ikea! This store is a godsend. Their products are so modern and practical and at a very reasonable price! The closest Ikea to me is about 2 hours away but well worth the drive. I would recommend that everyone visit an Ikea at least once in their life!
kavy a.
Allen, TX
Great place to purchase home stuff. Very affordable and good quality. Everything is so simple and pretty. My vanity is my favorite purchase from here and I can't wait to buy more. I will see you soon IKEA.
Claire C.
Chicago
LOVE ikea! It’s the ideal place for people on a budget that still want their home to look stylish. A lot of their furniture has a minimalist vibe. I bought 6 wine glasses for $4! Can’t complain about that.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?