BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
My favorite store for home decorating and furniture is definitely ikea. They have very unique and trendy items for a great price. Their website it also very helpful for getting ideas on redecorating rooms.
Becky N.
Orlando, FL
Affordable and pretty easy to build the furnitures. My room is basically full of ikea furniture. Its huge so theres surely something anyone can find and theres a great return policy too! Would definitely recommend.
Francis F.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing company. Online or in store. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Easy to find products. Super affordable and great quality products!! We have multiple pieces of furniture from IKEA!
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
I really like IKEA. It's like an adult toy shop. They have aisles and aisles of home improvement glory or can get kind of overwhelming. But fear not, there are plenty of cool places to chill and even a cafe.
Rachel M.
Everyone talked this place up, so we made a special trip to Texas for a weekend, to go to this place. We saved all this Money, and literally bought 3-4 small items. Was a waste of time and didn't find this place useful. Would be useful for college students or people with small places
Audrey V.
San diego, CA
Great brand with great products. They can be a little on the pricey side. Great customer service but, you do have to put your purchases together which can be annoying. I will still continue to shop there.
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
Very modern as can be expensive. You can order online or at any local ikea store. Shopping at an ikea store is always a BLAST! You can use the furniture to redecorate any space in your household or office.
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Theres nothing bad to say about ikea! Great quality for an extremely affordable price. Its especially great if you are a first time home owner and on a budget. Good fashionable home items for great price!
Gabi R.
I LOVE IKEA!!! It has such a cool setup and the staff is always really nice! They have a variety of products and a nice food court! I love to go there with friends and find new things to decorate my house!
Cher S.
I love the lamps I have bought. They were exactly what I wanted. Light weight, saves space and bright. The lamps have great design features, illumination is much brighter than expected, high quality construction, arrived packaged very well, and is extremely easy to assemble. Highly recommend.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?